Found on /r/calligraphy.
So I got tagged in this by death-by-nirvana and so obviously in gonna do it:)
1. Mainly maya the papaya by my friends
3. Dark brown/black
4. I’m half Indian, not Native American but Indian from India
5. Black and purple
6. My favorite place that I’ve been is probably Hawaii or India. A place that I love but never been is Greece or Australia.
7. Jennifer Lawrence, Luke Hemmings, Niall Horan;)
9.Ugh I have so many!! Anything Miley Cyrus, The Pretty Reckless, One Direction, or 5SOS is amazing, among others
10. So many for this too. Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Eragon,etc.1. Gabby, real name Gabriella 2. Brown 3. Dark brown(natural) 4. I like math 5. Purple 6. The beach 7. Justin Bieber 8. Pitbulls 9. Changes often- teen idle by marina and the diamonds 10. Not much of a reader - where the sidewalk ends by Shel Silverstein which is a collection of his poems Was tagged bysick-ofbeing-aloneUm tagging some random people( you really don’t have to do if you don’t want to)my-personal-hell-on-earth meth-de-casa soulhallow 41anonymous society-killed-the-teenager17 justmeandmythoughtsoflife never-simplee-never-easyy novemberx23rd feels-like-friday growingsane broken-suicidal-bitch broken-psycho-soul cuts-hurt-words-kill iwillnevergetbetter yoshikifangirl12 king-0f-pain leaveoutthedetails te3na unravel-me-shatter-me youmakemewannadiexoSorry I’m awkward.. 😁1. Awana. 2. Blue/grey. 3. Strawberry blonde. 4. I was a THON chair for 2 years and set a campus fundraising record. 5. Yellow. 6. Favorite place I’ve been is deff Universal Studios. 7. Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone.. 8. Moose. 9. Below My Feet -Mumford & Sons 10. The Great Gatsby, The Fault In Our Stars, The Hunger Games.. Too many.themakeupqueengabbytagged me Do this;wind-shifts-i-drift boolovin godfatherofgreenbay jlrbabylove peachaykeen zeddremix
1. Wurm, Tank, Tiny
2. I think it’s somewhat of a greyish blue color
3. right now it’s a light brown
4. I’ve played football in a state championship game and at one time I was an ordained minister
5. Navy, green and gold
6. the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River and some of the rock islands in the Wisconsin River
7. I think I’d probably had better say Henry Rollins but I really don’t idolize them because they always let you down in the end.
8. Probably cats but then that could just be my cats, also buffalo and wolves
9. Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd
10. Fight Club, Choke, or Fahrenheit 451
feignedaffections jojothemodern lithium98 jemjemandthefunkybunch steve-and-the-purple-crayon wisconsinbelle secularsociety mag-wildwood tangledupinblue8 spanklove supermagic-sunshine country-elegance21
Ha, this gives me nostalgic xanga flashbacks.
1. I never had a nickname. Well, people did call me Batman for a while in high school. That was something.
2. Green? ish? There are like brownish gold specks in there too
3. a cloud of brown frizz
4. I didn’t cry when my grandfather died after a long battle with alzheimers but when the Panthers lost that super bowl I sobbed for the better part of an hour.
5. I love a good blue/charcoal gray combo. Carolina blue and charcoal grey go together especially well.
6. Cape Hatteras. I would move there in a second. Hurricanes and rising sea levels be damned.
7. Robert Downey Jr. I mean he is fucking Iron Man. Him or Jeff Bridges. The dude abides.
9. Right now I’d say ‘Of the Night’ by Bastille. All time is a hard one… tie between ‘Hollow’ by Remy Zero, or the Flaming Lips ‘Vein of Stars’
I’m not tagging anyone because I don’t really “know” many people on tumblr. Y’all do what you want.
Thought you guys might enjoy this wedding card
My cousin is getting married this weekend! Damn it where was this when I was at target 2 weeks ago getting a card.
I’m sort of excited for this NBA season. I’ve been toying with the notion of jumping on the Cleveland bandwagon. I just wish there was a team here in Wisconsin.
You don’t fear the deer? lulz.
I still think the Bucks should change their logo to the creepy deer from adventure time.
Beautiful reconstructed hominin skulls — the early members of humanity’s family tree! You can see lots more on the North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics Flickr page.
It turns out the origins of one of the most essential things in our lives date back over 4.6 billion years. A recent experiment conducted by Ilse Cleeves at the University of Michigan suggests that much of Earth’s (and Solar System’s) water may be older than the Sun, and likely originated as ices that formed in interstellar space. I think the famous picture above (by Melzzeny on DeviantArt) becomes pretty relevant now.
Not to mention, the study indicates that abundant, organic-rich interstellar ices should probably be found in all young planetary systems and that would obviously have implications for the emergence of life elsewhere. Identifying the original source of Earth’s water is key to understanding how life-fostering environments come into being. Read about the team’s work here»
As an atheist and a humanist, this is all that I aspire to do.
Curiosity, our partner in crime on Mars, has finally reached its destination. The hole you can see above was the ultimate goal of the mission - although it’s less than 2 centimeters wide. It’s located at one side of Mount Sharp and might help the scientists to gain more wisdom about the ancient conditions on our red neighbor, and maybe sort out if there was or is water somewhere.
On its way, Curiosity made pictures and took probes of the surroundings it passed, like Komberley and Yellowknife Bay.
Picture by #NASA - JPL
Found at #io9.
Happy Intergalactic Coffee Day! Did you know that the official name for the Universe’s average color (light beige) is “Cosmic latte”? As if sleep-deprived stargazers needed another reason to love the beverage…
I hate coffee, but, this is still cool.